How To Purchase a REMOTE and/or REMOTE EXPERT Software License:
- Please install the latest version of DroneMapper desktop software
- Launch the DroneMapper application and wait for the application to load
- Click the "DroneMapper" menu and choose "License"
- Copy the "License Code" for the version you'd like to activate
- Leave the DroneMapper application running and the license dialog box open
- E-mail us the "License Code" and we will send you an "Activation Code"
- Paste the "Activation Code" you received via e-mail into the correct dialog box
- Click the "Activate" button, the application will restart in the correct mode
How To Request a Trial\Evaluation REMOTE and/or REMOTE EXPERT Software License:
- Request a Trial\Evaluation license you will follow the same steps as above
- We will evaluate your request and send you a time-based license code if applicable
Purchased Software License Policy:
• Both licenses are perpetual. You may use the licensed version of the application for your needs forever,
• DroneMapper will correct, if possible, any issues with the operation of these versions that are reported to us,
• Besides maintenance, DroneMapper will strive to improve the functionality of the applications through time at no cost to you. When significant improvements or functionality have been incorporated, new versions of the applications may be released. You can choose whether these will be beneficial to your needs and pay any additional fees associated for that update/upgrade version.
• If you have specialized needs that are not supported, we are interested in hearing from you and please feel free to contact us to discuss.
End-User License Agreement for DroneMapper RAPID, DroneMapper REMOTE, DroneMapper REMOTE EXPERT
This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the mentioned author (DroneMapper.com) of this Software for the software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”).
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bounded by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
a) DroneMapper RAPID (Free Version) is being distributed as Freeware for personal, commercial use, non-profit organizational and educational purposes. It may be included with CD-ROM/DVD-ROM distributions. You are NOT allowed to make a charge for distributing this Software (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a stand-alone product, or as part of a compilation or anthology.
b) DroneMapper REMOTE and REMOTE EXPERT (Licensed Versions), are being distributed as licensed SOFTWARE PRODUCT for personal, commercial use, non-profit organizational and educational purposes. It may be included with CD-ROM/DVD-ROM distributions. You are NOT allowed to make a charge for distributing this Software (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a stand-alone product, or as part of a compilation or anthology.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights: You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the RAPID SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may install and use one REMOTE and REMOTE EXPERT SOFTWARE PRODUCT per license granted.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
Limitations on Reverse Engineering and Decompilation: Disassembly and change (addition, deletion or modification) of the resources in the compiled SOFTWARE PRODUCTS is not allowed. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Update and Maintenance
All SOFTWARE PRODUCTS may be updated in the future to correct operational issues and/or provide enhanced features or functionality. DroneMapper will advise license grantees the nature of the update and any associated terms for the revision.
Separation of Components.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
Without prejudice to any other rights, the Author of this Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, clipart, libraries, and examples incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by the Author of this Software. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
The Author of this Software expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
In no event shall the author of this Software be liable for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the Author of this Software is aware of the possibility of such damages and known defects.